Windtree Education is a non-profit 501c3 educational organization that brings robotics and 3D design to students in K-12. Additionally, during the summer, we host a STEM camp and robotics competition at the Claremont Colleges. Our focus is to provide the youth with courses that will hopefully inspire them to become science and technology leader and to expose them to a college environment at an early age.
We have an immediate opening for Entry Level Robotics and 3D Design Instructors. The Instructors will receive comprehensive training in our robotics level 1 curriculum or 3D Design Curriculum, classroom management principles, and classroom instruction methodologies.
We are seeking Individuals who are career driven, goal oriented, and possess leadership qualities. The ideal candidates for the instructor role must be comfortable working with youth in a K-12 level. This position includes both formal classroom instruction as well as working with students in an after-school setting.
- Teach Windtree Robotics Curriculum at a K-12 level
- Teach 3D Design & 3D Printing Curriculum at a K-12 level
- Transport Educational Material to and from school site
- Perform other duties related to the education program as needed.
- Team oriented culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills
- Some leadership experience
- Adaptable to new environments
- Self motivated and ambitious
- High school graduate
No direct experience is necessary. However, candidate must be working towards a college degree or a vocational certification from an accredited educational institution.
- Download application
- Submit application with resume and cover letter to:Info@windtreeeducation.org
- Successful completion of one week curriculum training. The training is unpaid and a required step in the application process.
Click the above button to download the Employment Application.
To apply, send your application, resume, and cover letter to HR@windtreeeducation.org. In the subject line, include “ATTN: HR [Employment]”.
Online application coming soon.
The Internship Program at Windtree Education is an unpaid training session for students seeking to gain work experience. We are committed to supporting our interning students as they hone their craft, learn new skills, and continue their dreams of life-long learning. To apply for an internship at Windtree Education, click the above button to download our internship application.
To apply, send your application, resume, and cover letter to HR@windtreeeducation.org. In the subject line, “Attn: HR [Internship]”
981 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 110
Pomona, CA 91768