Why Robotics With Windtree?
Windtree Robotics will challenge students in the exciting world of robotics. At Windtree Robotics, students will work alongside professional robotic engineers, instructors, and mentors. Our program is designed to spark an interest in youth to become active members in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
Participants are expected to learn how to:
- Assemble and use sophisticated robotic materials.
- Work with high quality hardware to build a Raspberry Pi 3 self-driving robot car.
- Learn computer programming, such as the Python language.
- Discover and develop skills in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Prepare for competition in the US Regional and International team-based Robotic Competition.
Upon successful completion of the Windtree Robotics program, participants will have a general understanding of project management, project development, and software engineering.
STEAM is an educational approach to learning that integrates Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics with a direct link to the standards and curriculum. The goal is to have context that is motivating, engaging, and relevant to real-world problems.
More information regarding educator training coming soon.